Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Phone finally...and what a phone!!!




So I'm finally connected to the world once again...I got my new phone today and it is SIC...3mp camera with flash, movie mode, blue tooth, mp3 player, etc...I didn't realize the phones here were this sweet...k I'm done, just got a bit excited it's been a week and a half with no cell...I have no idea how I’ve managed, how sad is that...Here is the number should anyone feel the need to holla at cha boyyyyyyyyy (this is how you dial it from Canada) 011-44-788 199-1341 oh yeah and my work number 011-44-118-902-6670...so now none have an excuse about not being able to get ahold of me...

Oh yeah had a pretty interesting night last night...so my flatmate got four free tix to see the killers and beck perform at a club in London for some TRL type show...Got really excited about heading down there with them to my first London concert...we get there and it turns out a lot of other people got free tix cause there was a line about 2 blocks long for both ticket holders and guest list people...turns out the killers and beck are somewhat popular here, who would have thought...so we had to go to plan B, headed to a pub in Camden and watched England kick the shit out of Macedonia...okay the score was only 1 - 0 but I hate Macedonia ever since the whole incident with them keeping me and Sara in police station for 11 hours...but i digress, the night ended being pretty fun, met some new peeps went to a couple pubs and saw a bit of London for the first time since I've been here...so yeah that is where I'm at now...Oh yeah just booked my flight for next week to Frankfurt Germany for my job cause apparently I'm ready to train one of our clients over there (Lufthansa Airlines)...so that should be interesting, get to have a little taste of Germany...

Anyways, that's all i got for now...so now i got my phone you can HOLLA AT CHA BOY (that was for you perdo)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home