Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Skype is Hype

Aight so finally got Skype all set up on my lap top...I have had a built in a mic the whole time...I'm an idiot...leason learned...but yeah if you wanna set up skype go to www.skype.com and my contact name is SCUTTER...so yeah got a bunch of credit so I'll be calling y'all soon enough...if you are important enuf to warrant a call...j/k we all know im desperate for friends...

Oh yeah played vball on monday and looks like I'll be getting put on the div 1 team as of thursday which is really wicked, I'll get to play in a good mens league...that's not gay is it? Also played some football last night...gonna be the keeper for my flatmates team which will be fun...as long as I dont suck...haha so we played on this fucked up turf stuff with sand all over it...it's like diving on sand paper..my knees got scraped up to fuck...now they resemble the knees of a hooker from east hastings...or one of your mothers ZING...K on that wicked burn I'm gonna get back to work...have a good week and Hola at me on SKYPE CAUSE ITS HYPE...MIKE SCUTT LYRICAL GENIUS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home