Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Going Dutch










Goedemorgen!

So just got back from 5 days in Holland for work and a bit of fun believe it or not. And before I get going I would like to publicly admit that yes Tanner your home land is wicked and I got a lot of love for the Netherlands...Now write that down cause it's likley to be the last nice thing you hear from me :P

Anyways back to to the trip...so flew out Wednesday night with Em my coworker to Schipol airport in Amsterdam and made our way North to the charming town of Zwolle...home of our client...Had a couple late nights and long days of meetings but all went very well...

Friday after our last meeting (which were in a converted Cathedral...very cool) I had to catch a train down to Rotterdam to meet my friend Leonie...well i used to think the trains ran on time in holland but they dont...took 3 hours to get there...but well worth the journey as I had a guided tour of The Hague with a great girl. Even got to meet a friend of hers on the Friday night and play some racketball which apparently I suck at...did tour around The Hague on Saturday which was cool, it is a really nice clean city with great food...DUTCH PANKCAKES AND STROOP RULE (see picture)...Sunday we made our way out to the beach which was awsome but a little bit cold and windy...k very windy and very cold but I'm sure it will be awsome there in summer...will definatley be making trip out there for some beach vball...Anyways the whole weekend went really well and I had an awsome time...THANK YOU LEONIE :)

Monday I had to do a training session with the clients and then flew back home in the evening...plane landed early, I couldn't believe it, didn't know they could even do that!

But time to head out for the weekend and off to Holland again for next week for work...you'd think I'd start to learn the language by now...

PICTURES

DAG (bye)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home