Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Amsterdam pics and a quick update...

Hello ladies and gentlemen...

Don't have a lot of time to do a full write up so here is what's up from last week:

- Big ups to Freddy for keepin it real with Team Canada this past week at the World Championships in Japan
- No ups to me and my team here cause we suck and split our matches on the weekend
- Snow in vic and van city! wish i was there to enjoy it...till then rain will have to suffice
- Apparenlty wearing matching sweat shirt and sweat pants here makes you a "Chav"...I am now a "Chav"...tho i prefer to say Gangster
- Went to another pub quiz on Sunday...came in 8th...I'm no good with stupid UK pop culture...
- For those that don't know Heather Wild aka Dubbs got a new G ride...congrats, you keep keeping it real girly...
- Joel buddy, I couldn't be prouder of your latest performance...ur a legend...

That's pretty much it...slow week I guess...

Anyways, hope you like the pics!

PEACE






1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Mike,

Nice blog, but it needs an update. Guess you're too busy with all the UK ladies? Anyway, hope you're doing well - we'll all miss you here in Canada at Xmas - "little Michael likes his games"...

Cheers,

Rainer

P.S.

You can add links to my sites if you want:

www.raindogproductions.ca
www.raindogsolutions.ca

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home