Sunday, January 07, 2007

I love Brazil


Hope everyone had or is having a great weekend!

I just had one of my best weekends in London yet...well friday wasn't in London I was in Reading and in fine form with my buddies getting leathered (means drunk)...nothing major happened just had a good laugh and a bit of dancing...

Saturday however was a lot of fun...me and Steve headed into London in the evening to watch Arsenal destroy Liverpool at Pats house while enjoying some beer, greasy fish and chips, and Pat's messed up stories and theories about life in general...after the game Steve headed to the misses and me and Pat headed into Covent garden to a Brazilian bar to meet Yoel and some of his other buddies...we had a wicked time there... they had a live Brazilian band with about 25 people on stage singing and playing instruments, they even had a crazy "Doc from back to the future" looking dude as a conductor or Maestro if you will (see pic above)...Well we had a bunch more drinks...i tried a bit of SAMBA dancing...it's kinda hard...and met lots of cool peple and will definatly be making another trip ther...Mooney you need to go bud you'd love it...Pat headed home early and me and Yoel eventually made our ways home after grabbing some food, chatting with randoms, and figuring out the bus service...speaking of which the buses in London are dope its like a cheap double decker tour, it got to see big ben and Westminster Abbey right up close...good times

Today Pat, Yoko (Pats friend) and I headed to china town for some dim sum...hadn't had dim sum in years but it wasa really good...reminded me of all the good asian food back home...after lunch met up with Steve again and we made the treck back home...thought I'd also snap this pic of some delicous Cuttle Fish mmmmmmm





Now I have a trip to Holland to look forward to this week for work and weekend for fun!

Ik spreek je snel weer (means talk to you soon in Dutch)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home