Sunday, February 04, 2007

Birfday in London




Welp another year another bday over with, thanks to everyone who came out and made it such a magical evening...honestly though it was great to see you all!

The night started out with me and Steve having a few beers at the house and eatin some chicken...for the record Steve you have no idea how to cut a chicken it pains me to watch you try...so yeah had a couple drinks at the house then made our way to the train station to meet up with the others...it really is great how you can drink in public here, we ended up necking (slamming) a few beers on the train to london which is always fun...met up with the always charming Patrick Healey and homie Simkins in Paddington...then made our way to Hoxton square near old street (home of Jack the Ripper)...but yeah I really really like Hoxton it's a such a dope area to go out...there are ton of bars and pubs and stuff, you can pretty much go there for a month and never go to the same place twice...but anyways managed to get myself quite loaded and saw everyone I was hoping to see and have drinks with...cept obviously for the Fam and friends back home, thank you everyone for the cards and emails, I miss you all a TON!

Saturday was fun, had planned on going back to Reading in the afternoon but got a last minute call from Pat to meet up with him and Simpkins to watch some footy...never one to pass on a good time I made my way back over to his place...we then decided we wanted to watch the last bit of the england rugby game and the Arsenal game in Soho so made our way there...Pat I know you love the pic I have up at the top of this, it's just for you buddy ;) ...I took that pic while Pat was trying to sprint to the pub so he wouldnt miss any of the game, thanks to my dawdling and the buses being messed up he missed the first 30 mins and WOW was he happy haha)...had a few beers in a pub and watched the rest of the games, then grab some really good chinese before making my back to Reading in the evening...Today (my actual bday) has been spent chillin around the house and played a couple matches of vball...
went out for some dinner with friends after the game...all in all a very entertaining weekend can't wait to do it all again next year.

Also just wanted to make a couple shout out to those that are also having bdays recently:

Mark Roberts...you handsome devil
Claire(Marks better half)...lippy little blond
Racheal...lookin forward to hearin all about it
Hammerrrrrrrrrr...birthday buddies for LIFE!!!
Danae...we shall celebrate our bdays in Morocco!!
Tanner...well urs was a long time ago but I know how you love all the bday attention you can get!

I'm pretty sure i got everyone there but if i missed you you can lecture me about it later!

Anyways, time for me to go to bed...have a great week.

scutter

PS here are some recent pics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home