Monday, February 26, 2007

MSTRKRFT, Vino, Shisha, and a Tree...





Another week already…time really is flying by…I need to take more pictures I think...

So just had a really good week…well mostly a really good weekend the week was fairly quiet…though I did watch Green Street Hooligans, which is a wicked movie and I highly recommend it! This weekend I ended up in London once again with Josh aka team canada aka dyslexia aka now a fan of dirty martinis...

So started things off on a quieter note Friday…I was in London seeing clients and figured I’d swing by Josh and Pats and go grab some food…had some very tasty mac and cheese at a pub, then we loaded up on candy and went back to their place for a little movie night…watched Jackass 2…wow that movie is wicked…then made my way back home.

Saturday had to do some running around and get things organized for my move into the new place this weekend…so stoked to move…then I headed back into London to meet Josh…he finally got a hair cut after about an hour of us wandering around Clapham.…then we headed to Camden town…that place is so dope, I’m gonna have to go back when I have time to do some shopping…some really cool funky stuff there…also lots of wicked food, which leads to the next activity of the day…eating at another Moroccan restaurant…cous cous rules, I love the stuff…and nothing beats having a good meal in a really chill environment listening to Moroccan music while smoking some Shisha or Hooka as some also say…it’s pretty funny how no matter how old you get anytime you smoke something (Dave insert joke) you always have to try and blow smoke rings…neither of us could do it but ill be damned if we didn’t look like the coolest people in there tryin! So after our apple cinnamon Shisha session we made our way to Vineopolis once again to see Sarah, Josh’s sis…

I used to hate Gin, but I gotta tell ya after you start drinking it a lot for free in a really cool place like Vineopolis it starts to taste a whole lot better…I even got Josh onto the dirty martini team…so after getting nice and toasty and listening to some French dude tell us why Jackass is nothing compared to some show called Dirty Sanchez me Sarah and Josh head to the club in Farringdon…we got there a bit early but turns out being there early was definitely worth it cause we had prime seating downstairs to drink our ridiculously expensive drinks…once we were good and drunk we took it to the dance floor and ripped it up for about 4 hours straight to some of the best DJ’s I’ve ever heard…MSTRKRFT = WICKED…so much fun, gonna have to do it again…clubs in London really are quite ridiculous the place had 5 massive rooms and I think there were about 2000 people there…we then made our way home around 4 I think…I was a little tipsy…but apparently not as bad as Josh who managed to walk straight into a TREE!!! Haha sorry homie but it was too damn funny not mention on here!

Sunday was pretty chill, got up late and went into London and watched Blood Diamond in Leicester square...same place where all the movie premiers are…very cool and very good movie…after movie made my way back home and that my friends was the end of my weekend!

Hope you all had a lot of fun as well….this weekend is moving weekend and given that I am a gypsy I really can’t wait, cause moving is so much fun…..

I’ll post some pics of the new place once I’m in and settled in.

Later

Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home