Sunday, October 01, 2006

I finally have a home!

Welp I finally have a place to call home...Earlier this week I got a call about a place that I really wanted to move into, letting me know that they had decided I was the favorite person and wanted to offer the place to me...not sure why they picked me, but I'm guessing it was the dimples ;) ...so the place is actually only about 3 years old which is a nice change...most places here are at least 100 years old!...so yeah order my whole bedroom set earlier this week and it will be at the place on Monday at which point I will officially be back to my pimpin self...I will have two roommates: Steve a Scottish bloke, and Michelle an English lass...never lived with a girl before so that will be a bit different...no more walking around the house naked i guess...

So other than getting my house situation sorted out last week I also had a couple things going on at work...We hosted the Responsys Leaders forum in London at that Landmark Hotel (sick hotel)...so I got to meet a lot of clients and have some drinks with the execs of our company...we also got taken out to a really nice dinner in London...finally got to have some sashimi and ahi tuna salad...it had a been awhile...also got to go into London again on Friday for my first solo meeting with a client for a company called which? that went well...was actually kinda fun to pitch to a prospective client...friday night was uneventful...watched most of the first season of sopranos...Saturday ended up being pretty fun...headed to a town called Maystone in Kent for Alanas bday (happy bday Alana)...had some drinks at her place and headed to some pub...then made our way to a bar...3 floors and everyone played SHIT music...I swear to god if i have to hear any more 80's music somebody gonna get hurt reaaaaaaaaaaaaaal bad...so yeah the highlight of the night was the subway on the way home and chatting to some fatties in the line for the cab about why Vancouver is way better than Maystone Kent...sooner or later someone is gonna punch me I'm sure...so yeah just got home and now I gotta move my shit into the new place...and on that note im out...

HOLLA ATCH BOI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home