Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Joel and Keir 's Bdays are exactly one day apart....who knew













Hello all,

Just want to give a quick shout out to the pair of Birthday guys! Both Joel and Keir have their birthdays this week and it turns out they were born only a day apart....how special...Joel - Oct.25 1980 and Keir = Oct.26 1980...anyways guys hope you enjoy your 26th year of life on this hell hole we call earth...sorry took a turn to negative town, my bad...Keir, I hope you, Mr. Mason and Miss Brit are doing great, judging from your email you are all expat ballin it in Hong Kong...keep up the good work....Joel you keep trucking buddy I'm sure you will find a home soon...and if not well there is always room under the granville bridge, but bring a coat cause it's getting cold out and I can't have my special little guy catching a chill ;)

Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAYS FELLAS!

Cheers,

Michael James Scutt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home