Thursday, March 08, 2007

We've gone interactive...check the vid of the new crib



Hello ladies and gentlemen (not sure any of the guys I know qualify as gentlemen but whatever)...

Anyways it's been a very up and down week/weekend...had some issues with getting someone into my old place but we have managed to find a girl who wants to move into the old place...so far so good...not sure I have mentioned this before but the girl who was supposed to move totally sold us out and caused me and Steve to lose some cash in the process...hate pure hate...however we are now all moved into the new crib and it is dope...VERY happy with it!

So the weekend was spent moving, getting settled in to the new place, drinking a bit, and playing some vball...nothing major that needs mentioning...Oh yeah I almost forgot...i just booked a couple wicked trips for the coming weeks...March 23 - 25 I'm headin to Valencia, Spain with Josh and his homie Kevin from Canada...should be dope...then two weeks after i get back from Spain I'm heading to Egypt with Danae which will AWSOME...been dying to go to Egypt for a long time so figured while im in the Neighborhood might as well hit it up...Pyramids, Nile, Sphinx, desert, coral reefs...SO STOKED...

Anyways, that's enuf from me, have a good weekend!



mike jaaaaaaaaaaaaames scutt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home