Friday, May 18, 2007

Chalk up a win for Euroscutter.com ;-)

WOW who would have thought that my little blog wielded so much political power...only 3 days after setting up "DOUCHE OF THE WEEK" and choosing Paul Wolfowitz as the first contender, he announces his resignation at the end of June...

Now I don't want to take all the credit, I'm sure the media may have played a small part and perhaps the fact he had been lying through his teeth the whole time…and pretty much every country besides the US (and by US I mean Mr. Bush and friends) wanted him out...but I remain confident that the straw that broke the camel's back was DOUCHE OF THE WEEK…

I will have to use this new found power responsibly… possible upcoming contenders: Master Card, Canada Student loans, my landlord, all night club bouncers, the guy who is responsible for EVERY train in England running late, whomever made skinny jeans cool again, Sylar (from heroes), Charles Logan, Phillip Bauer, and Emeril Lagasse (go BAM yourself)
!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home