Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hooked on Hookah




Ola!

Well it's 7:30am and I am at London Paddington train station...i have to see a client at 8:45...needless to say I am REALLY bloody early, so chilling in a cafe eating a bacon sandwich thinking about all you wonderful people...cept for you Perdo...anyways figured I might as well write a quick post as it's been a couple weeks and I figure everyone has had a chance to enjoy my fantastic video tour of the new digs...

So over the past few weeks I havn't gotten up to a whole lot BUT we did finally get a good sized TV for the living room...32 inch widescreen, it's a bit older but works, hooks up to my lap top, and fills in the corner of the room, so I'm happy...oh yeah and it was only 50 quid which is pretty damn cheap!....what else what else is there...oh yeah Josh's buddy Kev got here last week so went out with those two fella's on the weekend in London which was a good time...highlights include: Josh and Kevins wine glass party trick of dropping it on the ground and it shattering...ended up at a weird bar that had a few really good live bands...saw some american about elbow deep down the back of his gf's pants in a pub (see pics below at ur own risk)...josh winning a 5 dollar bet with me...oh yeah met londons equivilent of the soup nazi, the cheese nazi...he didnt like joshs attitude so didnt give him cheese on his chips (fries) but i got cheese haha...sunday was spent in camden town with some other canadians smoking hookah, drinking mint tea, and eating at that really cool moroccan place we went to before...love it i can't wait to smoke some hookah in Egypt...that pretty much sums up my weekend...

This weekend im going to Valencia, Spain with Josh and Kev which will be awsome...so stoked and it looks like we will be getting a cameo appreance by Danae...so yeah hopefully I'll have some great photo's to post on here from the weekend...I gotta get going now, I have managed to occupy myself long enough and now I have jump on my train...

PHOTOS

Adios!!

mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home