Tuesday, April 03, 2007

quick recap and off to the land of the pharoahs

Hello my friends,

How is everyone doing?? Any big news?? Give me some dirt over here on what is going on back home, you all clearly know what I've been up to due to my inability to be able to write concisely...aka my overtly long blog postings!! I’m gonna try to make this one quick and dirty…so here goes…

1 – Fred CONGRATS on getting signed on to the best Italian club vball team, u are my god and saviour of volleyball…keep it real over there!

2 – Was back in Holland last week to see clients…I ate as many croquettes as possible…I now have an ulcer…playin..they only made me blind in one eye for a couple days…gotta love deep fried mystery meat!

3 – KLM airlines rule…they run on time, have great snacks and lots of leg room....

4 – Did some shopping for Egypt…I caved in and went to H &M…you really can’t beat the prices there….yes I am cheap…deal with it!

5 – Played vball on Saturday and met a very cool Greek girl Nadia (see told ya I’d get ur name on here!)... went out with her and her friends on Sat night for some dancing…saw some drunken English dudes get in fight on the dance floor (its what the English are best at, drinking and fighting)

6 – HAHA forgot about this one…there was some 70 year old dude by himself at the club ripping it up on the dance floor…so so so funny…he was even up on the stage at one point dancing to ice cubes “put ur back into it”….i think he “put his back OUT” ...k that was a terrible joke...

7 – Sunday was chill.…though we had steves mate, also named steve, from Scotland crash at our place…the guy is effing funny…when you can understand what exactly he is saying…

8 – Oh yeah we made a feeble attempt at a pub quiz on Sunday as well…we sucked so we quit and left…

9 – So much for being concise this is getting long so I’m gonna cut it short here…

Alright I guess I'll have to go back to the drawing board and figure out another way of making these things shorter…actually forget it I LIKE WRITING LONG POSTS so that’s what I’m gonna do and if it is a problem for you then go watch tv!

Oh yeah one more pretty big thing…well to me at least…you no longer have to type in www.euroscutter.blogspot.com anymore cause I bought my own domain names… www.michaelscutt.com or www.euroscutter.com is all you have to type…what a nice guy I am for making ur lives easier :P

Anyyyyyways I’m gonna cut things off now…I probably won’t be posting on here again till I get back from Egypt so wish me luck…hopefully I wont fall off the hot air balloon or into the Nile, but you all know me and I’m sure ill find some way of getting myself into trouble, so if you don’t hear from me in a few weeks assume I’m in some Egyptian jail or wandering around the desert looking for an oasis…and on that positive note…PEACE IM OUT

t t u c s s e m a j l e a h c i m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home